I tell my kids that we should, whenever possible, bring order to our Attention Deficit Dis-Ordered lives. Trying to achieve what I call ADO (Attention Deficit Order) in our lives is, admittedly, an uphill battle but I am happy to report that the ordering of this website is almost completed.
You may recall that I had said that I wanted a place where you could click to find information on:
1: Inattentive ADHD Symptoms
2. Inattentive ADHD Treatment
3. Inattentive ADHD Behavioral Training
4. Inattentive ADHD Diagnostic Tests
5. Inattentive ADHD Social Skills Training
6. Inattentive ADHD Alternatives to Medications
7. Inattentive ADHD Research Trials
8. Inattentive ADHD in Children
9. Inattentive ADHD in Adults
10. Sluggish Cognitive Therapy Research
11. Sluggish Cognitive Therapy Treatment
Well the categories are not exactly the same as the above but I do now have, in the left side bar a section that is called: "Where to Find Information On:". Within this area there are now links in all the following categories:
- A review of The Management of ADHD at School and at Home
- ADHD Diet Recommendation Summary
- ADHD Mis-Diagnosis
- ADHD Studies and Clinical Trials
- ADHD Vitamin and Supplement Review
- Begin w/ Inattentive ADHD Treatment Here
- Behavioral Therapy
- Free ADHD Stuff
- Inattentive ADHD Overview
- Inattentive ADHD Social Skills
- Inattentive ADHD Symptoms
- Inattentive ADHD Treatment
- Sluggish cognitive tempo
- Tests for Inattentive ADHD
I have a few more categories to fill in. The Inattentive ADD (ADHD-PI) and Sluggish Cognitive Tempo (SCT) research category is a difficult. I want it to be readable and succinct and the science information on ADHD-PI and SCT do not lend themselves to succinct or readable. I have tried to find a way to separate the adult stuff from the kids stuff but the truth is that information that applies to kids, mostly also applies to adults and vice-versa so I eliminated those categories.
If I am missing a category that you would like to see, please let me know and thanks for reading.
Please feel free to pass this site on to anyone who you feel may enjoy it. Thanks!